I don't know about you but I think one of the hardest things about being a mom is meal time. I hate hate hate it. I love to cook but hate trying to figure out what to make and if my kids will eat it and if it healthy, etc etc etc. It is just so overwhelming. Well to simplify things in our house we have narrowed down a few days that we do repeats each week. The kids look forward to them and I know they will eat on those days. So Tuesday is "Taco Tuesday" and Friday we do "Homemade Pizza's" for movie night. It is so cute because as soon as the ingredients start coming out the kids start asking if is "Taco Tuesday" and get all excited.
Well today I was feeling a little lazy and didn't want to have to make taco shells so I decided we would have nachos. John came home while I was making dinner, the kids had just started asking if it was "Taco Tuesday". I said no we are having Nachos. John my smart husband said "Yeah it is "Nacho" average Tuesday", I love him. So a tradition is born. We will have at least one "Nacho" average Tuesday a month for sure. The kids loved it had even had seconds. I love when a dreaded task because fun.
Grandad's Creations
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment