This is a conversation I just had with Noah. He had just gone to the bathroom and we were getting ready to wash his hands.
Noah "Mom, do you have a weiner?"
Me "No, only boys have weiners."
Noah "Where is your weiner?"
Me "Girls don't have them only boys."
Noah "Maybe we can go to the store and buy you a new weiner."
Wow, that kid comes up with some awesome ones :) And I guess the store carries everything and anything, including weiners.
Grandad's Creations
1 week ago
5 comments:
That hilarious! I'm sure John loved that one! Troy is very interested in boobies and bras right now. He probably won't outgrow that one for about 75 years! Isn't it fun raising little boys!!
Too funny!! Actually, I think there is a store in Spanish that might actually sale them....
It reminds me of a little boy I babysat who looked at me one day and said, "My penis just keeps getting bigger and bigger!" He graduated from high school last year and I'm sure would be humiliated if I reminded him of it.
Holy cow, I can't stop laughing! Too bad we don't live closer because I think Colby and Noah would be best friends...they sound like twins! I can completely picture having the same conversation with Colby. Hey, it keeps it interesting, right? Ha ha! Love it!
-Aubrey
Hey Candace,
I would love the number of the girl with the moby's in her house...you absolutely loved it right? I definitely need a sling/wrap stat! P.S. this post about Noah had me laughing out loud! He is hilarious! Call me and let me know what the girls number is...your awesome! Love ya, Annie
Post a Comment