Monday, March 9, 2009

Mesquite Baby!

Well we just got back from a great weekend in Mesquite with our bestest buddies Matt and Melissa. We had such a good time. The weather was a little on the cool side but we made do. We ended up doing a double feature on Saturday, it was so much fun. The boys went to two guy movies and Melissa and I got to see Shopaholic and New in Town. Our movies started within 15 min of each other and were next door to each other. As you can imagine the movie theater isn't the hot spot in Mesquite so in our first movie we had three other patrons and in our last one we were all by ourselves. It was so great we talked and laughed and didn't care how loud we were when opening our candy! We had a great weekend and it was a much needed break. (Even though I missed the little ones like crazy and couldn't get enough hugs and kisses when I got home.)

No comments: