Okay so I know that she is only 3 months old but I couldn't resist. She was so good she just sat in her bumbo and let me play with her hair. Now I don't know if I can stop myself from styling it everyday. I am addicted to having a girl :)
I think doing hair is one of the funnest things about having a girl. Even now that Millie is 6 and wants to start doing her own hair I always ask her to let me do it! Sofia looks adorable!!
5 comments:
So cute! You better do it everyday now! But she looks so cute in a headband too :) I love how you are "addicted to having a girl". So cute!
Okay, I'm impressed. I tried to do Baylie's hair and it was practically a disaster. She doesn't sit still at all.
I think doing hair is one of the funnest things about having a girl. Even now that Millie is 6 and wants to start doing her own hair I always ask her to let me do it! Sofia looks adorable!!
it looks really cute! the fountain description was right on and I love it!
What a cutie! Doing girls hair is great!
Post a Comment