Well we finally got our treadmill and home gym set up. I am feeling very motivated and hope that this frame of mind stays with me. I did the first gym workout this morning and just did my couch to 5K workout on the treadmill, I am hoping to do at least two 5K's this year. I have never been a big runner and my knees are not that great. I really hope my body will cooperate and I can start to get back into shape. This winter I seemed to pack on a lot more winter weight that usual and I am pretty sure that is going to be typical from here on out. This getting older stuff is hard.
Well I love both of the machines and can't wait to put them to good use. Let the lbs start melting :)
Grandad's Creations
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment