I always thought I was a glass half full kinda gal. John has been in China since the 5th. Yesterday was my halfway mark for this trip. I was trying really hard to see the light at the end of tunnel. I kept telling myself "Well you made it this far, the rest is down hill," but all I could think is "I can't believe I am only halfway done." I know I need a change of attitude and I need to be that glass is half full gal, but I am really struggling. I have such respect for military moms and don't know if I could have John gone for a year at a time, these 14 days are hard enough. The kids have been pretty good and I have only lost it a couple of times. I am hoping the weather will stay nice because that has helped with getting the kids out of house for a little bit. Here's to hoping the next 7 days fly by and John will be home soon.
2 comments:
David was gone for four days and I thought it was an eternity. I was like you and couldn't help but think of the military wives. I don't think I could do it.
I hate when my husband is out of town. If you need to chat with an adult give me a call. Hope your last week flies by!
Post a Comment