Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We had a great fourth of July. John ran the 10K in the morning. After he got home we went to my moms for the annual swim and bbq. The kids had a lot of fun playing with cousins. After my moms we went to John's brothers for another bbq and fireworks. It was a day full of family, food and fireworks. The kids had so much fun and Noah did not hide under his blanket for the fireworks this year, he was such a brave little boy. I was worried about what Sofia would think but she didn't even flinch.

I am so grateful for this wonderful country that we live in and for the brave men and women who risk their lives so that we can enjoy the freedoms we are blessed with.

Happy Birthday America!

Mandy, Sadie and Noah

Lincoln & Sofia

Mandy, Sofia and Sadie

Sofia with her firecracker hairdo and cute outfit.

Noah is such a cheese.
I love how Sofia is looking at him like he is completely insane,
which he is.

This is a totally different Noah than last year. Last year he hid under his blanket and sat on my lap the entire time we did fireworks.
This year he jumped around and laughed the entire time. It was so much fun.

I love this picture. I was trying to get a picture of the three of them together and right when I took the picture they did a big firework. So cute.

She looked so cute in her outfit and her cute hairdo. I swear she smiles right up until the flash starts and then this is the face I get.
She has the cutest smile hopefully one day I will get it on camera.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the hair and the outfit! I can't believe how big she's gotten!

Kristin said...

Jen ran the 5K. Maybe you guys saw each other.

Baylie never smiles on demand either. Sometimes it's embarassing because people will try and get her to smile and she's just stone faced or sneers at them.