Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sofia's Surgery

Here are a few pictures from her surgery.


This is the cute little outfit they had her put on. She looked like such a big girl.

The wound :(

They put her IV in her foot so it was kinda swollen.

She is a little groggy and kept looking at the blue tape on her finger.

She is doing really good and actually has a belly button now. It is so cute!!!!
She was so amazing and was such a good little girl.

4 comments:

mmclarkfam said...

that is the best outfit! i love that last pic...you know she must really be wondering what is going on with that blue tape!

Jen said...

So glad she's doing well!

Unknown said...

Glad she is doing well and that she has a belly button now! I had that same surgery when I was a baby...

Kristin said...

What surgery did she have? She's getting so big. I haven't seen her in forever!