Okay so I am writing this down and putting it out into the universe in hopes that it will help me stick to it. I am pledging as of right now to not eat at any fast food restaurants for the month of April. I know this will be hard since I can't seem to stay away from them, hence the need for this resolution (basically my stomach and hips started talking to me today, oh and my wallet is getting very thin). I have given myself a few exceptions to make it a little easier on me. First, I can buy a diet coke, only a diet coke (Sonic still needs my business). Second if my Dad offers to take the kids to lunch then we can go. Playgroups on Fridays are going to be a little rough until the weather warms up and we can go to the park and bring our own lunch, but I am not letting this hold me back.
So there it is my resolution for April. Wish me luck.
Grandad's Creations
1 week ago
6 comments:
Wow! You are one brave, strong women! I would do it with you but I already let Owen talk me into McDonalds today...
Does that count restraunts too? I mean for date night?
No, restaurants are okay. It is just I became addicted to McDonald's breakfast and I have taken the kids out for lunch way to much because I am lazy. So I hope I can do this :)
You sound like me! I love fast food breakfast and I'm too lazy to make lunch! Guess it's why I've gained 30lbs in 6 months! I'm really trying hard to cut back too...even tried giving up diet coke...didn't work! Keep me updated! I'd love to know how you do! And maybe when the weather warms up I'll come down there, we can pack a lunch and catch up!
Oh I WOULD do this but yesterday i had taco bell for lunch and mcd's for dinner so i'm not off to the best start :)
I only eat fast food when we have playgroup. We stopped doing it a few years ago because of the cost. It hasn't done much for my hips though :).
Post a Comment