Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Noah & the Blueberry

Well I had a parenting first today, of course Noah was involved. I was in the kitchen crafting away when Noah came in and said "I have a blueberry in my nose." First of all we don't have blueberries in our house! So my next thought was oh crap, what in the heck is it. I asked him where he got the blueberry and he told me "Lincoln." Okay, so what could Lincoln have that in any way resembled a blueberry? Still nothing was coming to mind so I asked him again what he had up there, he told me "Paper." Okay, now what? I asked him to blew his nose and instead he blew through his mouth into my face. Next try, he sneezed in my face. This was not going well. I finally got a tissue and plug his other nostril and asked him to blew again. Success the paper launched like a missile out of his nose and the crisis was over. I can't wait to see what we have to remove next :) Life is always exciting with Noah around.

No comments: